TOWA ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This policy applies to all TOWA applications and users of such application. All users should be aware of these regulations, and should realize that when using TOWA applications, they are bound by these regulations.
Users of the Application must:
- Use the Application only for its intended purpose, and refrain from misusing or abusing it
- Maintain the integrity, reliability, availability, confidentiality and efficiency of the Application;
- Refrain from seeking to gain unauthorized access or exceed authorized access;
- Respect software copyright and licenses and other intellectual property rights;
- Respect the rights of other application users;
- Be aware that although TOWA promises to preserve the integrity and security of resources, security sometimes can be breached through actions beyond their control. Users are therefore urged to take appropriate precautions such as safeguarding their account and password, taking full advantage of file security mechanisms, backing up critical data and promptly reporting any misuse or violations of the policy; and
- Must comply with any and all policies of TOWA as regards the use of applications and software.
Users may only use the Application for its authorized purpose. The particular purposes of any of the components of the Application, as well as the nature and scope of authorized incidental personal use, may vary according to the duties and responsibilities of a user.
Users may access only those facilities and components of the Application that are consistent with their authorization coming from competent authorities.
Uses Contrary to Law
The following categories of use of the Application are considered prohibited and/or inappropriate:
- Users may not use the Application for any activity that is contrary to any law or role or regulation, or to encourage any such unlawful activity.
- Users must not infringe on the copyright and other property rights covering software, databases and all other copyrighted material such as text, images, icons, retrieved from or through the Application. These acts shall include, but is not limited to, the unauthorized copying, reproduction, dissemination, distribution, importation, use, removal, alteration, substitution, modification, storage, unloading, downloading, communication, publication or broadcasting of such material. Users must properly attribute any material they copy from or through the Application.
- Users may not use the Application to gain unauthorized access into or interfere with another computer, system, server, information or communication system, or to obtain any access in order to corrupt, alter, steal or destroy any such system or information within such system or to introduce viruses.
Uses That Damage the Integrity, Reliability, Confidentiality and Efficiency of the Application
Users are prohibited from doing the following acts:
- Users may not attempt to crash, tie up, or deny any service on, the Application.
- Users may not attempt to gain unauthorized access, exceed authorized access, or enable unauthorized access to the Application, or to other networks or systems of which the Application is a part.
- Users may not conceal, delete, or modify information or records pertaining to access to the Application at the time of access, or alter system logs after such access for the purpose of concealing identity or to hide unauthorized use. Users may not conceal their own identity or masquerade as other users when accessing, sending, receiving, processing or storing through or on the Application.
- Unless properly authorized, users may not attempt to gain access to archives or systems that contain, process, or transmit confidential information. Authorized users may not exceed their approved levels of access, nor should they disclose confidential information to others. Users may not intentionally seek or provide information on, obtain copies of, or modify files, programs, or passwords belonging to other users, without the permission of those other users.
Rights and Remedies of TOWA Not Exclusive
The rights and remedies given to TOWA under this Policy in case of breach of any of the terms hereof by you shall be without prejudice to such other rights and remedies to which TOWA may be entitled under its existing contracts with you, applicable law, rules and regulations and in equity.